Sunday, October 9, 2011

Borrowed Ideas

Some days when you can't get your creative mojo going, it helps to look at magazines and catalogs to get ideas.  Today I didn't know where to start.  I picked up all my stuff from yesterday so the Christmas Carol set and all my Christmas paper was stacked up neatly (don't want to totally put it away, that means climbing up to a shelf in the closet).  Sometimes picking stuff up kills the creativity too, but it has to be done before someone calls the folks from Hoarders on me.

I made these two cards using a combination of the old wood mounted A Muse stamps and the new cling ones.  The idea for these cards came right out of their catalog (which they also call an inspiration guide).  Inspiring, it was.

The Fine Print: all stamps by A Muse, gingham paper and baker's twine by A Muse, stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers, punches by EK Success.

1 comment:

a simple offering said...

both very cute. I am into house stamps for some reason.