Sunday, October 16, 2011

Harvest Blessings

I did a lot of stamping today but instead of sharing it with you today I'll parcel it out over the next couple of days since I know there will be some non-stamping days coming up soon.  I try to pretend to clean house on Mondays after work.  Sure that sounds dull but it really is helpful to put all the crafting stuff back in its proper place and find the top of my desk again.  The further away from my desk the Cuttlebug station gets, the more out of control it must be.  The Cuttlebug station is on the floor since usually I can find floor somewhere.  Currently the available floor is across the room from the desk.  Yeah.... time to pick up a bit.  Then on Tuesday after work I'll be going to the Judas Priest concert because sometimes you just have to get in touch with your past.  Hey, that's a topic of a future post!  Stay tuned.... 

Meanwhile, some more cards from the Harvest Blessings set.  I can see having lots of fun with this set.  Plus, fall colors are the bomb!


I really need to have a heart-to-heart talk with my scanner...

The Fine Print: Wait, do I have to tell you?  Stamps by A Muse Studio "Harvest Blessings" set, papers by DCWV (who didn't see that coming?)  Scallop border punch by Fiskars and the French Roast twine is by A Muse Studio (I'm really grooving on twine lately!)

No comments: