Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cup 'o Cocoa

I'd like to be relaxing with a cup of cocoa now but there is much too much to do today.  Here are some cards that you could use either for the holidays or to send winter greetings.
My friends and I had fun playing with the Holiday Tags set last night.  We stamped up lots of tags using my new fancy tags which I’m sure you’ll see on a card soon.  These new tags are nicer than the ho-hum shipping tags from my November 5 post. 

This set really makes quick work of holiday tags and cards.  It has a variety of winter and Christmas images and mix and match greetings.  You could make a whole passel of holiday cards and not make any two the same, especially if you added some patterned paper to the mix.  I guess that means you know what I’ll be doing this weekend, which is a 3-day one to boot!
 The Fine Print: stamps by A Muse Studio “Holiday Tags” Set, ribbons and twine by A Muse Studio, bling by Recollections, papers by DCWV.


1 comment:

a simple offering said...

I love the cup o' cocoa cards.