Friday, December 30, 2011

Chilly Cheer from a Not-So-Chilly Place

Hello!  It was a respectable 75 degrees here in the desert today and that makes this lizard very happy.  Mind you I still wore an undershirt and long sleeve shirt over that and had my hoodie within reach at all times, but I was still very pleased.

That didn't stop me from thinking cold thoughts and making a few chilly cards.


I'm going to go play at a friend's house tomorrow so I have to go pack my new toy up.  Here's my new toy, accessories and the blonde not included.
The Fine Print: Both penguins, polar bear, and birthday greeting by A Muse Artstamps, chilly cheer from Annie's Attic, wavy scissor border by Fiskars, icicle punch by Martha, and scallop punches by Marvy.  Rolly cart from Amazon.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like both those sentiments. Have fun at your friend's house. I went over to mine today, but we planned for school. Not as much fun as crafting, but necessary.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations