Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Dandy, Thanks for Asking

My goodness, I was so tickled by the WOYWW challenge since it was right up my voyeuristic alley, that I forgot to point you in the direction of the challenge.  It can be found by clicking HERE.  At the bottom of the post is a list of all the names of participants.  If you click on their names you'll be taken to their blog posts sharing their work spaces.

Also, a friend of mine suggested that I just posted the same photo of my desk that I posted before.  I know she was joking around, but compare and contrast the differences:

You can see that a lot of my basic clutter is the same but the stuff on the desk pad has changed.  That is where the fun happens.  You can see that I like to tuck random papers on either side of my desk and that there is a basic level of clutter at all times.  It's my favorite place to be.

I don't have anything new to share with you.  I addressed more cards and wrapped some presents last night.  Soon I'll get to the tags I want to share--I promise!  Meanwhile, here are some cards I made from the Club Scrap Just Dandy kit.  I think this kit was from back in September.  Fun stuff!

The Fine Print: Rolltop desk by American Home Furnishings, Office chair by Office Max, Black multi-drawer storage unit (to the right of the desk) by Target.com, Clutter by Judy Palmer, Cards made with Club Scrap papers and ribbon, circle punches and corner rounder by EK Success, border punch by Martha Stewart, butterfly die by Spellbinders, and paper flower by Prima.

No comments: