Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meanwhile.... Back at the Ranch

Last night I sat down and was going to make some tags but it was like I was using someone else's hands.  And that someone else was not a papercrafter.  After several different attempts went awry, I called it a night and decided to address The Holiday That Shall Not Be Named cards instead.  Thrilling, that.  It did get me thinking about what will I do after all the holiday cards are made?  I'll have to find some new mischief to keep me out of trouble.

Meanwhile, back at the reindeer ranch, here are the remaining reindeer cards.  Check out that last card--that is a FOURTEEN BLING reindeer. 





 The Fine Print: Yeah, same as yesterday really.  Maybe tomorrow will bring something more exciting.  But don't hold your breath.

No comments: