Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gardening Bunnies

This is a scheduled post.  I don't know if you need to know that or not, but there you go.  But now I edited it before it went live so what does that make it--a semi-scheduled post?

Here is the very last photo I squeezed out of my camera before the Electronic Death Fairies carted it off to the netherworld.  This was a very difficult card to make as it just would not come together.  I tried this and I tried that and I swore at this and I carped at that.  Finally this was the end result.  I can't say that I was overly pleased by the result.

I worked on another bunny card after that and I didn't think I would get a chance to share it yet but it turns out there is a scanner in this house.  I don't quite know how to manipulate it but it gets the point across.  The paper I brought with me is by Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) and is called Lemon Flower. I love all the colors in this pack but some of the individual sheets of paper are stopping to make me think, like the one in the card below.



The Fine Print: Stamps by A Muse Studio Bunny Business, border punch by Fiskars, flower punches by EK Success, corner rounder by Marvy, flowers by Prima.

No comments: