Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gumball Machine

I decided to spend the day curled up with a good book instead of spending time with my crafting desk.  I think that's because 1) it is a good book, and 2) some evil being buried my clean desk under mounds and mounds of stuff.  Who would do such a rude thing?

You can't tell it on this scan but the bubble of the gumball machine was covered by A Muse's Crystal Clear Glaze.  I have used other brands of clear dimensional glazes before and was very, very impressed with this.  It came out of the bottle so smooth and applied neatly.  I'm hooked!
The Fine Print: Stamps by A Muse Studio from "Sweet Love" set, oval and scalloped oval by Spellbinders, scallop border by Fiskars, and background paper by Basic Grey.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute. I think this is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lynn said...

Very cute card! I think that evil being was in my craft space too!