Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Dunno Really

Last night I sat down at my desk, flush with excitement, to play.  Then suddenly it dawned on me that I didn't know what to play with!  I still have Valentine's stuff lying around.  I have a new not-yet-released-to-the-public A Muse Studio stamp set to play with.  The December Club Scrap stuff is back in the box I put it in even thought it isn't finshed off yet.  I got the latest Quick Cards magazine in the mail and that inspired me.  The new Quick Cards came with a fun package of patterned paper and I wanted to use.  I have a couple of swap cards I could work on.  I remembered where the motherlode of snippets were at and think of the fun I could have with those!  And oh yeah, I need to work on ATCs for next weekend....

So instead of doing any of those things, I dithered about moving this and that around.  The end result was a big fat bunch of clutter on my desk.   I finally made a few more Aurora Borealis cards (that's the name of the Club Scrap kit in question).  I think I've had my fill of that kit and my trying to squeeze more out of it is killing my creativity again today.

So enjoy what I have here but stay tuned for whatever may come on the next episode of Blog This!

The Fine Print: Pine Tree die by Sizzix, wolf stamp by A Muse Artstamps, tiny silver brads by Recollections, gold ribbon by unknown, all other things Club Scrap.

1 comment:

Di said...

My morning laugh here PJP, and you did come up with some stunning results :)) Di xx