Sunday, January 29, 2012

Look Ma, No Stamping!

Do you sometimes feel that everyone is out to get you?  Yeah, me either.  But I do know that the Electronic Death Fairies snuck in and killed my camera this morning.  So instead of photos of my cards I will describe to you what they looked like.

They were made from cardstock and patterned paper in different colors and there was no stamping because this one paper had big flowers on it so I just cut out the flowers for the focal point and yeah, I punched some stuff too, and brads, with baker's twine, and there was adhesive involved and yeah...

This isn't working is it?

The Fine Print: papers by DCWV Lemon Flower stack, border punch by Martha Stewart, butterfly punch by EK Success, brads by A Muse Studio, bakers twine by We R Memory Keepers.  And no dissing my photos, they were made with a dying camera and this isn't my computer so who knows what photo editing software there might be if at all.

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Judy - I'm with you on the camera problems issue! Trouble here 'at t'mill' as well :( I did laugh about you describing your makes - nope, it wasn't really working, as you said. Hope your Dad is OK and that you're coping chick - I'm gonna put a little sign on one of the swings purely for your exclusive use when you do come back to play. Take care, Di xx