Friday, January 20, 2012

Snippety Do Dah

Step right up, folks!  We've got your snippets right here! I don't have a lot of words for you today, but I do have a couple of cards to share.  I decided to play with the small stash of left over odds and ends (snippets, y'all) on my desk.  I recently purged my stash so that is why I didn't have a large variety.  However, later I realized that I have snips and bits, odds and ends, doos and dads all over the place; I just have to poke around to find them.  I think I did well with the bits I had handy though.

The Fine Print: Lumpy circle and open flower punches by EK Success, unknown small flower punch, leaf punch by Punch Bunch. Milkshake stamp by A Muse Studio, greeting by Hero Arts, scallop lace heart punch by Martha, red and white papers by DCWV, checkerboard paper by K and Co.

7 comments:

Di said...

Am sure I commented honey? Could be the stress of the rebels in the snippets playground :( Two gorgeous cards here and both are perfect for this challenge :http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/2012/01/going-buggy-challenge.html

Red, white and black or grey - they would be spot on!

Di
xx

Di said...

Ooops, one has green leaves on but the second one would be great! Di xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Red, White and black/grey?! I love that combo!!!!! Oh my! Count me in!!! Another thing to do this busy weekend!!!

Sarn said...

Ooh I love both your entries. Great use of your snippety doo dahs! (Even though YOU put doo dads Ha ha ha!) Picky aren't I . . . I think I might get called "Trouble" by Miss Di in the Snippets Playground next week!

Happy Sunday xxx

MagsB said...

What fabulous snippets cards, so bright and cheerful! I especially like the milkshake one, it's very yummy!!

love Mags B x

Elizabeth said...

Two great fun snippet cards - love the flower on the first and the ribbon detail on the second. Elizabeth x

Bernie said...

Wonderful cards! I love the little bit of ribbon on the second card. I have a jar full of little bits of ribbon I always think I'll use in this way but never remember to do it.
Blessings Bernie