Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Bright and Cheerful Day


I had a great day today.  I had my stamp club meeting and it was great to see all my creative pals and find out what everyone has been up to.  Lots of ideas and art were shared and that put me in a bright and cheerful mood.  To celebrate that, here is a bright and cheerful card with lots of bling.  I thought it was about time I break out one of my Valentine's presents and try it out.  I can see that this peacock set is going to be lots of fun.  I've kind of worn myself out now.  I'm still cranking the antibiotics and I think that means I'm allowed extra rest times.  I think I'll channel my inner cat and take another nap or two.
The fine print: Stamps by Hero Arts "Beautiful Peacocks" set, bling by Recollections and Hero Arts, scallop border punch by Fiskars.



3 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant Judy - love that stamps and the colours are terrific.Hope you feel better soon. Di xx

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors for Spring.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

505whimsygirl said...

Oh, spread those tail feathers girlfriend! Naps are so great. I hope the antibiotics are doing their job....

Hugs,
Kay