Friday, February 24, 2012

Exchange Art

I've bee really busy all day today doing this and that and while it is crafting related, it didn't produce much to share.  Here are the ATCs I made for an exchange at my stamp club tomorrow.  The theme was Flying.  I opted to be inspired by a plaque on my Dad's wall that I looked at quite a bit in his last few days.  My Dad always wanted to fly and got to do so as a navigator in the US Air Force.

I also managed to pop out this card for our card exchange.  The theme is fruits and vegetables, or anyway, it was on my list from a few months ago. I know there have been some changes, but no one corrected me when I tossed fruits and veggies out as this month's theme, so I'm guessing that isn't one of the changes.

The Fine Print: Cloud paper by Doodlebug Design Inc., saying computer generated, punches by Stampin Up, airplain embellishments by Jolees.  Berry Special stamp by Studio G, punches by Marvy, scallop border by A Muse Studio, papers by DCWV.

No comments: