Monday, March 5, 2012

More Spring


I got the new DCWV spring and summer combo pad of paper and I'm just loving the spring papers.  I am also quite fond of the CANDI brad heads I bought recently too.  Check them out there, it looks like I have big heavy brads on this card, but I don't.  Also, that flourish is a last second add-on as I felt the card needed a little something in that area and that flourish was just laying around.  Now I'm not so sure it was the right thing to do to this card.

For some reason when I woke up this morning I was thinking about naming your kid after favorite objects.  You know, like Porsche, or Chardonnay, or Brie.  I'm not that high-end of gal.  My kids would be Kia, Agua, and Gouda.  Okay, I'm not that big of fan of gouda but who the heck names their kid Mild Cheddar?!

The Fine Print: bird stamp by Savvy, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, oval and scallop oval punch by Marvy, flourish by Createables, brad heads by CANDI and papers by DCWV.

2 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous card PJ! Isn't card Candi such fun! Now I need to go and clean my laptop screen where I snorted tea over it - Kia, Agua and Gouda indeed :)) Di xx

judyjstamper said...

Very spring card PjP - we just 'talked' about how we really like those DCWV papers! and the Candi brad heads look very intriguing. Found some on-line. So now what do I do with all my brads, which replaced my eyelets (that are just in a drawer and rarely used)... sigh. :)