Monday, April 30, 2012

Design Team Monday

Today's A Muse Studio challenge is called Glorious Dies.  Nope, this isn't about sensationalizing death, this is all about the wonderful dies that A Muse Studio has.   They carry some of the Spellbinders line, but also have a lot of their own dies from birds, borders, and butterflies to a wide variety of shaped gift boxes.

So, my Fellow Americans, grab up some die cuts and join in the challenge!  Sorry, to my overseas buddies, but the challenge is open only to us US folks.  Do stop by to check out the various dies in action though.

Here is the card I made for the challenge.

I usually have a hard time making a card that uses things from one company only.  I've done it on accident many times, but when I have to, it becomes more challenging.  However, this card just fell into place and I had a great time making it. I love how the colors coordinate so well from the papers to the ribbon and ink to the bling.

Hey, tomorrow is a new month, and with that new month comes some new A Muse Studio sales--including 20% off all individual a|s ink pads.  Stock up today. 

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio; cardstocks-bermuda, grass, ocean, sugar (white); inks-bermuda, grass, ocean, and Momento tuxedo black (sold by a|s); dies used-scallop borders in large and small and butterfly trio; grosgrain stitch in ocean, robin's egg bling, medium dots impression plate used on the bermuda cardstock (can't really tell from this scan), flower stamp from "Beautiful Botanicals 2" and greeting from "Cushioned in Comfort."

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is lovely Judy, fresh and vibrant...like it very much. Like th e idea of owning all the inks!

505whimsygirl said...

Princess Judy,

This card is GREAT! I love the colors. Yep, you are one talented lady!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! I love the distressed edges around the center piece.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations