Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Told You So

I had a busy day today with my big stamp club meeting (meaning it is a large group not that we stamp with big stamps).  We do a mystery item challenge, where you agree to accept the item in question--a mystery--and make something with it.  Last month we were given small labels that had flourishes on them.  I chopped up my flourishes and used them as accent pieces.
Since we were give two labels each, I also stamped a greeting between the flourishes and placed it on the inside of the card.

I also got rid of my Marvy markers like I mentioned in my Workdesk Wednesday post.  A couple folks warned me that I would miss them.  One person in particular said to keep the brush markers so I could color directly on the rubber and stamp that way.  I never really got into that to begin with so I won't miss doing that.  I did keep the handful of Tombow markers I had.  I don't think I'll miss my markers.  We'll see!  I promise I'll let you say, "I told you so," if that is the case.

The Fine Print: stamp by Lily of the Valley, papers by DCWV, colored with Copics, border punch by EK Success.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

What an adorable swinging bunny. I liked your comment about your big group not big stamps. It made me giggle. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yeah right...it's soooo not about size! I bet all the members of the group like to show off their biggest prizes..you know what I mean....like fishermen :)
Hugs, LLJ xx