Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh! Hey!

You know what I just noticed?  It is a whole new month!  Also, it is a whole different day from yesterday.  That means time to update the blog and more importantly, make a whole smash of cards in the next... oh... um...  three minutes.


How was that for fast?!  I decided to use my new Wild Rose set from A Muse Studio.  It is on sale this month. I decided to use a technique I heard about somewhere along the way where you color over your stamped image with colored pencils to give it some highlights.  I had hoped it would look artsy and nice and not like I was trying to color in a bad stamping job.  I really liked how the leaves came out doing that.  It didn't really do anything for the roses.  I can't say that I really understand highlights and lowlights.  All I know about highlights and lowlights is the one time I got them both done in my hair it cost a zillion dollars and was a witch to maintain.

And on that note....

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio (yes, just 3 days after I said I had the hardest time coming up with all one product designs). Cardstock-grass, shell, sugar; inks-cherry, grass, latte, and Momento black; polka dot ribbom in onyx.

No comments: