Friday, June 1, 2012

Feeling Fruitalicious!

Really, that's all I got today.  And even that didn't work out so well, as you can see somehow I've cut off the top of the card (in the photo, the real card was unharmed).  Oh, I can tell you that was Christmas paper in the background. I found that to be a fascinating and odd bit of trivia.  Alrighty then, more fruit for the fruit eaters!
Funny, I should opt for fruit cards on a day I ate moldy grapes and almost killed myself.  How do you eat moldy grapes you ask?  Well, you open your mouth, pop them in, and chew them up.  Seriously, it was a bunch of grapes in a bowl and the ones on top were fine.  The ones under that, not so fine. 
Mold + asthma = bad idea.
Just in case you wondered.
Then toss in some smoke laden skies and it all goes south.

The Fine Print: fruit stamps and squares by DeNami Designs, sunshine + laughter greeting by A Muse Artstamps, Christmas paper by unknown, beach paper by DCWV, wave punch by Fiskars, other punches by Marvy, smoke from New Mexico, and mold by Mother Nature.

2 comments:

karen said...

Oh yuck, moldy grapes. Sorry to hear that, especially with the asthma. Cool cards though! Cool that you used xmas paper for the background in the first one! I never would have known!
xoxo Karen

Annie said...

Hi judy just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog re WOYWW. You have a fab workspace, which looks so organised. Love your cards, nice and colourful. : )