Friday, June 29, 2012

Make Margaritas

I actually got off my butt and hunted down some different stamps to use.  Don't get too excited. I did it because I needed to make a pink and green card for a swap.
Somewhere in my grand stash I have some pre-printed cards from the Michael's dollar bin that have limes all over them. I wanted to use them for this card but couldn't find them easily, so I opted to use this fun shaped card that I picked up at a convention. It had a white front piece but since this is a pink and green swap I made a new one in pink. As you OCD people can see, it isn't an exact fit, but that is okay (no, really, it's okay, breath, it'll be fine). My circle punch up and died suddenly so I used a die to cut the partial circle. I fun making this card but now I need a margarita to drown my sorrows over my dead punch.

The Fine Print: card base by The Paper Cut, stamps by A Muse Artstamps, punches by Marvy, half circle done with Spellbinders, flowers by Prima, baker's twine by We R Memory Keepers, epoxy brad by unknown.

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Poor baby, I'd glady come over and drown my sorrows with you, I'm sure I can find something that no longer works in my craft room! lol I don't even buy punches anymore because of that! Pretty card, love the pink and green combination! waving hi from the hot hills of North Carolina :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! You should have had a margarita while you were crafting! I could only imagine what I would create if I did that. sorry about your punch. Love this fun fold you created! Might have to give it a shot!

Hettie said...

Great card there. I came round to see your desk but this is prettier!
x