Monday, August 13, 2012

Thanks, Many Many Thanks



This is the point where I am supposed to write something brilliant, funny, and awe-inspiring. But here in my own little world, I got nothing.


Also, here in my little world you can see that my scanner is having an illness.  Do you see in both cards the tiny white pixel that is upper center right?  Yeah, I suspect that is a sign of the beginning of the end.  Also, that top card? It isn't red.  Nope, it is brown.  Don't listen to the scanner--it lies!

The Fine Print: Well, I've had quite enough of this Monday, can we scurry along to a new day now?  This one is used!  Top card stamps--greeting by PSX, other stamp by Magenta, brads by Recollections.  Bottom card-stamp by PSX, label die by Spellbinders.  Both cards-papers from Club Scrap.

1 comment:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

But Judy, we love you as you are - no need to be funny all the time....