Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This Card is a Lie

Because if every good thing we could image was possible, I'd be flying right now, soaring through the clouds.  Washcloths would be made out of bacon so we could shower and have breakfast at the same time.  Household pets would speak in our language and cure cancer for us.  Mean people would be struck by large falling objects.  There would be a mandatory nap time at work, right after we had milk and cookies, following by story time.  Life would be awesome!

I feel betrayed by this card.

What a bummer.

The Fine Print: Stamp and skeleton leaf by Hero Arts; ink by Memento; card base, lime pearls and washi tape A Muse Studio; dragonfly brad by unknown.


6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Economical with the truth perhaps, but still a really lovely card! Super muted greens, and I love your natural elements...
Alison x

Squirrel x said...

False hope or over optimistic? I guess we all need hope! Hugs Sxx

Di said...

Super card, I did laugh at your wry observations :) Would the bacon come with ketchup?

You haven't played in the snippets playground for ages - there are moves to build a tree house if you wanna hop over with your hammer and a few nails!

Di xx

Lisa-Jane said...

LOL! I love those ideas! They are SO unlike any other idea anyone else has had and yet they make total sense to me. Now, where is my comforter, its time for my nap.

Craftychris said...

Fab card, love the colours. Think happy thoughts! xx

Darnell said...

Oh, boy, could we go on and on and on with additional paragraphs about why that sentiment is a lie. You're a hoot!