Saturday, September 1, 2012

September.... first?

So if I am to believe my computer and all the calendars in the house today is Septmber 1st.  If I am to believe my Mom it is September 4th.  I vote for the 1st because that means my 3-day weekend is still in progress!  And as an added bonus I got all my homework done so I don't have to do student stuff unless I want to!  And currently I don't want to.

Instead I opted to play some more with the Navajo kit.  Are you getting tired of it yet?  I'm not! I always get the "greetings to go" option and that comes with enough stuff to make 15 cards, but the kit itself has even more goodies in it so you could totally go to town and make even more than that.
And just in case you are a little tired of Navajo, here is a card I made using a non-Navajo stamp. I am not a huge fan of large cards and often cut down the larger cards from these kits. However, this time using a large stamp came to mind (how clever is that?). I knew I could color her up in colors to correspond with the papers on hand.
The Fine Print: September calendar stamps a combination of A Muse Artstamps and A Muse Studio "Rock Star." You are Loved card everything from Club Scrap "Navajo." Drown my Sorrows card stamp by Paula Best, corner punch by EK Success, everything else Club Scrap.

No comments: