Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Autumn

I found an old card to share with you today since I don't have anything new.  My desk is so messy that I fear I may never craft again because there's no room to play and no idea where to start on shoveling out the mess. I might just have to close up the house and move.  There may be no other options.  I'm sure you understand.

That said I had this goal starting to put up a blog post every day for a year.  I had some vague recollection that I started this goal around the beginning of October (World Card Making Day).  I went back and checked it out. Indeed I achieved my goal!  So, now what?  I guess for now I'll sit and wallow in my mess.

Either that or take up knitting.

The Fine Print: Paper by DCWV, acorn and leaves stamps by A Muse Artstamps, greeting by unknown, ribbon by DeNami.


2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, love the card, looks like my lunch. Please don't take up knitting, you'll strangle yourself with double ply. Hugs Sxx

Craftychris said...

Fab card, I love the autumnal colours and that backing paper is fabulous! xx