Monday, October 29, 2012

Quickie Treat Bag

I am on the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog design team and that means whenever a new challenge rolls around (usually every 2 weeks) I am to make something following the challenge.  I enjoy doing it as long as there is a keeper around to remind me where we are in the month and when the next challenge is to be posted (That would be now, Judy).
This time the challenge is Anything but a Card.  In every swap and challenge this theme has to come around some time or the other and I just hate making things that aren't cards. At least this time I didn't know what the challenge was until the last second so I didn't time have to complain about agonize over it.  I just had time to whip together a Halloween treat bag!

I even had candy eyeballs to put in it, so how fun is that?  Now I'm all set in case I get a trick or treater at my house.  And if I get one of those health nut trick or treaters I can offer them a Pounce cat treat. It guarantees a soft silky coat and clean teeth.

The Fine Print: orange chevron paper, onyx and white baker's twine, web die cut, spider from the candy box die set, all by A Muse Studio.

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous hun, love it! Brilliant idea to offer cat treats, although Poppy might have a word to say about that! Hugs Sxx

Di said...

Hi Judy! I love this treat bag - those eyeballs are pretty creepy too. No scaring the playground girlies please :)

Di xx

SandeeNC said...

rotflmao, girl, you are too funny! I'll take the eyeballs anyday over the cat treats, too old to worry about my coat being all sleek and shiny! Cute treat bag! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Words and Pictures said...

Very cute treat bag - and I'll take the eyeballs too, thank you (I'm assuming they're chocolate not actual eyeballs?)... My coat's good and shiny already!
Alison x