Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday and a Workdesk

Hewwo! My names is Poppy and I'll be your guest columnist today because Grandpa Kitty bited mom in the hand and made bleedin' come out. So I let her rest her hands today, 'cept for petting.

Moms says she doesn't really feel like doing workdesk Wednesday today because she says that it is just the same old mess from before.  But it isn't!  It is a bigger, newer, and improved mess! No, reallys, it is kind of scary.  It didn't makes it into the pitcher but mom has been using her new box of card blanks ebery time 'cept when she has to do A Mews design team cards becuz the A Mews papers is keeped separately.  We gots new Tampin' Up punches and an unopened box from Club Scraps to play with.  Moms did all her homeworks this week already so I hope we can play soon.
She did maked this card though for spooky Halloween.  I wike being spooky! There was a kitty in my yard so I mades my tail all big and scardey looking and he gotted the spookies and ranned away before he could eat my birds.  I gots a pumpkin neckwace that blinks to be eben more spooky too.  Maybes next time I models it for you.

The Fine Print: The hand is fine, Fido's teeth are too dull to break skin most of the time. That cat does not like to be combed!  Stamp by Inkadinkado, paper by DCWV, dies by Spellbinders, twine by Doodle Twine, matte black bling by Recollections.

23 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Ouch! Hope you can play again soon. Cute image on the card, I wuv Halloween too but we don't "do" it so much here.

SandeeNC said...

I thought you had only one cat! Sorry about your hand, hope it doesn't slow you down~ Glad you liked my card and as for glittered paper smelling, well, I think all dyes in paper stink, but I keep them in the open so I don't get that whiff of then when they have been enclosed! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute card! :)
Hope your hand feels better!!
Mary Jo #93

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Cute card and hooray for new Tampin' Up stuff. I showed a Halloween project using Mixed Medley today.
Fiona x #118

House of Bears said...

Hello Poppy. Bears like cute cats. Soon you can get to ride on a broomstick. Oh no, that's just black cats!

fairy thoughts said...

oh your poorly hand, hope the teeth marks fade soon. You have such cool stamps, a very scary moggy..... brill and love the card
thanks for sharing
janet #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lolz, Poppy! Go catch a mouse and leave it on the carpet where your mom can step on it with care feet in the morning. That'll cheer her up...honest!!
Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

Redanne said...

I felt really sorry for you until I read the small print! Great post though and love the card, it is really cute - do tell Poppy that it is not really scary......thanks for your visit earlier. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #13

May said...

Hi Poppy..good for you scaring away that trespasser in your yard!!! I agree with Jan I think Mum would love a mouse for breakfast.... see what you can do.. wink.. wink... Lovely card all spooky.. love it!!!
Hugs May x x x

Barb King said...

Quite an articulate cat you have there! You are always funny! Fun card too. Barb 141

trisha too said...

Poppy, you tell Grandpa he'd better behave, and tell Mom that card is adorable!

:)trisha
#101 this week

okienurse said...

Ouch! I hate cat bites even small ones. I dear cat decided to bite my nose once and I jerked away. Took it a couple weeks to heal. She didn't mean it but the doctor I had to get antibiotics from wanted to quarantine her but my vet showed the animal people she had shots etc. Such a mess with people get in your business! Have a great week Vickie #22

Darnell said...

Seriously? How lucky are you to have a typing WOYWWing cat!! Think I could teach Squirrely to do mine?

BTW, Poppy Puss, how did you manage to get Elizabeth Taylor's stunning turquoise eyes transplanted into your head?

Annie said...

Hope your mum's hand soon improves.
Hugs,
A x #2

BJ said...

Thanks for stopping by Judy, have a good week BJ#6

sandra de said...

Ouch ... hope your hand will be back to crafting soon. Although it looks like Poppy can cover for you on Wednesday. Cute Halloween card.
Sandra @73

Twiglet said...

Cute card but naughty Grandpa Kitty. Hope the hand is not too bad. x Jo

Unknown said...

I hope Mom's hand is feeling better soon!

Happy WOYWW!
Sheena
xxx
#143

Bernice said...

Hope your hand gets better soon! No-one seems to have noticed yet that we have the same desk!
Bernice

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Ha ha, cute post! I have a cat that bites too. I think she thinks I am a cat.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Good morning, Poppy. Your typing is very good, Mummy must have taught you well, and please tell her I hope her hand is soon better. You can also tell her that my desk is now covered from end to end, and the results from the teaching session is now on my blog this morning, if she would like to see. Hope you and Mummy and the cranky kitty have a good week. xx Maggie #35

JoZart Designs said...

How did I miss those gorgeous eyes of Poppy! love the card too.
I've put info on making the secret message card if you'd like to have a go at it! It's not complex once you try it!
Love Jo x

Hettie said...

Naughty Gwandpa Kitty!! You are a very good Poppy for typing for Mummy and visiting me. I hear you had a mishap with gwavity as well as me. I hope your bruises heal well!
Hugs and purrs to you and Mummy!
xx