Monday, December 24, 2012

Just Horsing Around

I thought I'd show off some more from the Equestrian kit since I've made so many cards from it.  I have to admit that I am getting a little bored with it now though. I see why I only tend to make a few cards from each kit and move on to something else.  It seems I get easily....
...look! A shiny thing!

Some of these are straight out of the Greetings to Go suggestion sheets they send along.  Some of them are me getting creative with the stuff.

The Fine Print: Most everything from Club Scrap "Esquestrian" kit, November 2012, except twine by May Arts, and star nail heads by unknown, inks by Memento, and Embossing Powder by Copper Leaf.  Look! I actually heat embossed something and I didn't burn my hand (like I did last weekend) or get frustrated... maybe I'm getting the hang of that thing yet!

No comments: