Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's the Little Things; That's a Big Thing

I made both a baby girl and a baby boy card the other day that I was going to share with you today but it turns out that I forgot to photograph them before I mailed them so that isn't going to happen.  Forgetting to photograph my cards occurs a lot more often that I would like to admit.  Like I have short circuiting in my brain.  I forget a lot of things these days.  The other day I asked my husband how I manage to find my way home after work each day.  He says it is repetition, but I think the truck has a homing device.

Instead I'm sharing this card I made today as I puttered around with some old Club Scrap things.  I felt like playing with a stencil so I was pleased to see this card waiting to be made.

I have to disagree with this sentiment as friendship is a big thing.  It is made up of a million little things, but in general true lasting friendship is a whopper.

The Fine Print: Card parts, stamps, and stencil from Club Scrap "Equestrian," jeweled brad from my stash.

1 comment:

My name is Cindy said...

You are so right! Sorry I haven't visited for ages, been mega busy and somehow bloghopping doesn't seem like getting things done. I know what you mean about forgetting to photograph things - even if I'm not going to blog them I like to have a record of what I've done just in case I ever want to do it again. I love that you wonder how you get home in your truck. One morning a few years ago now when I was feeling particularly stressed with lots to do I drove my daughter to her dance class - or so I thought, until I parked outside my mother's home. I had no idea how I got there but I do go there a lot. At the time I swore the car drove itself. Needless to say we were late for dance class.

Forgetting things is so common now I don't sweat it. Let's face it, in a couple of hours I would have forgotten I forgot it so no biggy. I have no hope to offer on this front, it seems absolutely inevitable. I am however quite a few years older than you so hopefully it'll be a while before you are as bad as I am!!

Cindy