Thursday, August 1, 2013

The FBI is Watching


I have a friend who is a big social media junkie, yet she is terrified that "they" will find out information about her. 

Almost daily she posts links to articles about internet hacking, identity theft, false profiles, information piracy, etc.  She also posts daily updates about where she is, what she ate, how long she hung out, and her upcoming plans for the rest of the day.  No one has to hack her to find out what she is up to. All they have to do is be her Facebook friend, subscribe to her Twitter account, read her blog, or send her a friendly email.  She certainly doesn't make it hard for anyone to find out information about her.

Since I'd hate to break it to break it to her that "they" probably already know everything there is to know about her, I'll just keep my mouth shut. And I won't tell her that her life is too boring for anyone to hack either.  Yes, because that would be rude.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Magnolia.  And yes, she and I joke about her boring, broke life, because really if I'm going to steal someone's financials, it will be someone in better standing than her!

2 comments:

Krisha said...

Oh PJ you just crack me up!!
Love the card by the way.

fairy thoughts said...

Hi PJ
and I thought I was paranoid
Janet