Friday, October 18, 2013

Going Batty

Yesterday when I was doing the fix-my-back exercises on the floor I was pounced on by cats as per usual.  Somehow Dio managed to mule kick me in my right ear.  That's quite an accomplishment since he is a cat but hey, what can I say?
It gave me an earache all evening so I was pleased to wake up this morning to find it gone.  Of course, not to be forgotten, as the day wore on the left ear decided to ache.  No one kicked it or even looked at it funny, but it doesn't want to be left out.  It is stuff like this that drives me batty!

The Fine Print: Bat stamp by Paper Smooches, designer paper by DCWV, die cut by Spellbinders and my lovely orange seam binding from eBay.

3 comments:

Gill Edwards said...

bad cats lol
we have 5 so i can identify with you there.

great halloween card though

Gill xx

Julia Dunnit said...

You are the only person who could raise a cat with a mule kick. Sorry about your ears aches...but I'm laughing. Loving the dangly bat.

fairy thoughts said...

Hehe not laughing at your poorly ear just the thought of your lung fu cat. My daughter has just got a kitten they have called Bruce ( after the shark in finding nemo) there surname is Lees....enter kungfu cat too
Janet