Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowy Trees

It's actually working out to be a pretty decent day today which makes it extra sad to be sick.  I mean, not that you'd catch me frolicking around outside if I were well or maybe you would. It's hard to say what I'd be up to if I could breathe.  The sky would be the limit!  The sky would be in my lungs!
I thought I'd share a couple of wintery cards from the past so that I could get them out of my pending folder.  I want to move on from this cold frigid stuff.  I'd hate for Mother Nature to read my blog and think I like this stuff and yank this decent weather out from under me. I mean I know she will anyway because Nature's a Mother, but why tempt fate?
So both these cards are from 2012.  The top one was made in at a workshop and inspired the bottom one which was my take on the card for some swap. I thought they were great die cut centered, minimal stamping cards.  Now let's move on to warmer things, shall we?

The Fine Print: That the Swiss Dot embossing folder on both cards, Circuit cut trees for the top, Memory Box for the bottom, A Muse Studio twine on the bottom with a Stampin' Up tag punch.  Oh yeah, with Glitter Glue, because we can!

3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hello Princess,

I hope you are feeling better.

I like this card! Unfortunately we still have plenty of the white stuff around here. My backyard faces north and is a mess. It's usually icy until spring.

Peace,
Kay

Di said...

Wahoo, these are fabby - and why do I seem to be following Kay around like a lost puppy this evening huh?

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Had a fun read through your post, all about Nature being a Mother, etc. Yep, know what that's like. My kid's 46, and I still can do ESP on her!!! Loved these beautiful trees with the dotted EF. Great job on the snowbanks too. TFS & hugs. Hope you didn't jinx any nice weather you may have had out your way.