Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pastel 'til you Puke

I decided I needed to finish up with that baby making kit I've had lying on my desk.... wait, that baby making thing doesn't quite sound right... it was to make cards and a gift bag and yes, if you've been reading my blog you know I broke that out awhile ago and no, I still haven't finished it.
Or I hadn't.  Until now. Wash my hands of it; it is done. Stick a fork in it; it's done! Toss the plastic bag it was in before the cats chew it to death (what is wrong with them?!).
I didn't make the gift bag. I turned it into two cards instead.

And no more baby stamps since I believe the great baby stampede of 2014 is done at work.  We hope. I can't be caught buying any more diapers.  It skews my grocery store coupons for weeks!

The Fine Print: Stamps by Penny Black "Spring Air" and "Buzz in the Air."  Shaped dies by Spellbinders and leafy vine dies by Cheery Lynn.

15 comments:

Georgiana said...

They're all so cute!

Sandy said...

very cute

Sue said...

Awww these are all so really really cute PJ!!! lots of huggles Sue xx

jimlynn said...

They're all so pretty and cute! I love, love, love that first one and the big flower.
Lynn

Bonnie said...

What sweet baby cards! I especially love those hedgehogs! And I've enjoyed catching up on your blog.

Eliza said...

So is this where I got the baby making card virus from, I don't like cute or baby and here I am redirect g your and thinking I still hVe heaps to do.

Lively cards

Hugs Eliza

Hettie said...

Thanks for the giggles tonight Judy!!! Your comments about babies in work has made me larff!
Love the cards you have done even if they are a bit pastel for you.
Hugs and have a good week!
xx

Mrs A. said...

Looking much better as cards than a bag!! hugs Mrs A.

Irish Cherokee said...

I like pastels on some things. Baby cards will do. I DO like what you did with them. Really nice cards.

Leslie Hanna said...

Bwahahaha! I feel your pain with those partial kits. I'm doing a major purge for an upcoming yard sale, and some of the partial kits became so much trash, especially if they contained hated colors. Blech. I plan to take your inspiration and use up a few of the remaining partial kits and disappear them!

Oh, and I'd totally puke with all that pastel. I'll bet you're glad it's GONE!

vic said...

Gorgeous Judy love the cards and the penny black stamps look super sweet :)

Vic x

Sally H said...

Oh wow, you have been busy! Gorgeous creations all! x

Carol L said...

I love all the pastels and cute images! I love that you're using those flowers and might be inspiring me to get mine out and use them too!

Janeen said...

great how you worked those die cut vines in on the bottom card. yah, i know what you mean. i am really not a very good pastel stamper person.

Jessi Fogan said...

Baby making, lol. None of that, thanks. Isn't it funny how it comes in bunches like that? Don't drink the water. Those hedgies are absolutely adorable, and YAY for being finished with the kit! Also, my cats have that plastic bag thing going too. They prefer it if you're asleep when they start their baby-making antics with the plastic stuff. Ugh.