Monday, September 8, 2014

Make Up Monday: Birdless Birds

I've managed to scrape up a few more cards for Make Up Monday.  These are some oldies but goodies from the a kit called Birds of a Feather.

And this card is from the kit I constantly called Serenade but I think it really had a bird name to it.  It certainly had a bird stamp that came with it.
Except for one kind of vague bird butt, you'll notice that there aren't really any birds in my bird themed cards.  Life is like that sometimes.

The Fine Print: Birds of a Feather kit from Club Scrap with random things from my stash added in.  Serenade card from Simon Says Stamp.

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are all fab! Love the colour combinations. The twine round the last one looks really good ! xxx

Carol L said...

They're all cute, including the invisible birds ;) I like the ribbon tabs and sentiment tag on the first one!

Joyce said...

Love your cards today, even if the birds are invisible. They are probably just hiding from your cat.

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you're using up these kits. And I may or may not still be looking for the vague bird butt. I might have issues.

Jessi Fogan said...

Bird butt, lol. From now on I'll never be able to put a bird on a card at that angle without thinking of that!