Saturday, October 25, 2014

Coupla Cards

I thought I had made a second card with the teepee stamp set I mentioned yesterday but couldn't find it then but here it is now:
I wasn't thrilled with the background color I opted for on this card but I really liked how the paper piecing came out on the teepee.  Ah well, they can't all be winners.
I made this card around the same time since I had those arrow-looking stamps out.  They are surprisingly hard to stamp.  In hindsight I should have used antique brads in the corners instead of faintly brown (latte) pearls.  Ah, well....

The Fine Print:  Stamps and supplies from A Muse Studio except card base on the lower card.  Stamps--Home Sweet Home and To the Point; Cardsotck--Marigold, squash, eucalyptus, orange, wheat, currant, and kraft; inks--violeta, habenero, hibiscus, toffee, eucalyptus, currant and Memento black; Other products-Fiesta  patterned paper pack, thankful for you dies, and toffee twine.

4 comments:

Krisha said...

Ah well........they are both very nice cards!!!! LOL

Joyce said...

These are both great. Love the colors--a very rich and fall feel to them.

Janeen said...

i like the look of that second card. that spiral with the bow is a great accent. Yeah, i wouldn't figure those arrow would be easy to line up.

Bonnie said...

Great job of paper piecing and I love the fall leaves!