Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Folded Card

I made a ridiculous amount of Halloween cards this year, but my favoritest one is the one I made after my mom came to visit and I showed her what Iris Folding was about.
The Halloween themed folded papers, the shimmer bat and the glitter tape all combined together for a really cool card.  I liked it so much I made a second one.
I would have made more but as I said I had already made a huge amount of Halloween cards. Of course I could have gotten a jump on next year's cards... Here's hoping I remember this technique next year!

The Fine Print: Besides Iris Folding this card was motivated by the need to use up some of those shimmer bats of which I had a huge pile of, somehow I didn't want to carry those over to next year either.  Designer papers by DCWV, bat punch by Martha Stewart, glitter tape by Recollections, and greeting by A Muse Studio.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

You are so good with your Iris folds. Aweesome! Happy Halloween!

Irene said...

Hello Judy,

Just brilliant. Happy Halloween.

luv
irene
xxxx

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous folded element. Love your colour selections and the wee bat!Adds that spooky look!


i have a challenge coming up that needs to have a folded element...I will have to google how to do this...as it is so stunning!

Carol L said...

I love the Iris folding on these great Halloween cards! Cute bats too :)
Happy Halloween!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful colors and I love the folded pieces!

Leslie Hanna said...

AGAIN with the Iris folding. Yours is so nice, and mine is so sukky. Jealous.

chrissy xx said...

I LOve, Love, LOve these..FABulous colours and design.
You must write the details down PJ so you will remember next year! or could make something with this design for Christmas?
Chrissyxx