Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mr. D's Modeling Career

Hi! My name is Dio and I be the guest columnist today to tell you about my new career.  It's bery exciting.
That Grumpy Cat, he's got nufing on me.  I'm a male model! It's becuz I'm so cute and handsome and get brushing and combing ebery day and bacuum cleanered once a week.  I'm bery lots cuter than my wittle sister.  Remember that, okay.  I'm also bery modest and sweet.  All da time!

Anyway, I modeled for my mom for this card and she said I did a bery good job and she wood recommend me to all her friends who need male models.  My rates are bery unreasonable.
The Fine Print: Pee Ess, that's my dad in the background he's jealous that I'm a model.  All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps-Nine Lives and Ghostly Greetings, cardstock-grape, lime, onyx, and sugar; other products-paper doily colored with orange splash, clear twinkle stickers, and bat trio die.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Awww--I don't know which is cuter and sweeter, your cat or your card. It's a tie, love them both.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Judy,

Yay - you are almost over with your class! I can't imagine even posting anything with working AND school!

What a handsome model you have, by the way.

Thanks for visiting me!!

Hugs,
Kay

Leslie Hanna said...

Dear Dio, I think you are very handsome, and you are a very good cat. How generous of you to give of yourself to model for this fabby card.

Pee Ess: You should leave your mom's stuff alone, too.

stampingbowd said...

Dio is extremely handsome. hmmmmm I don't think Storm would like to be vacuumed but it certainly is a fab idea!

LOVE your card. That cat is soooo cute!!!! Love the pretty orange doily and bat! Great card.

Eliza said...

No doubt in my mind the cat wins paws down he is a champion and a superstar.

Thanks for the smile

Hugs Eliza,

Carol L said...

Dio makes a great male model, and the card proves it! Love the CAS design and fun colors!

Jessi Fogan said...

Dio is a fabulous model! And obvs his dad is jelly!