Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Branches

I drafted several posts but failed to schedule times for them to appear.... whoopsie!
This is a CASE card I made when I needed a Christmas sample ASAP.  The ornaments have been glittered like a fiend, but you couldn't tell that by this scan.  There are several pieces of bling nestled in the tree branches as well and if you look hard you can see them.

The Fine Print: All Products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Handdrawn Trimmings; cardstock--winter sky and sugar; other supplies--Spica glitter pen, clear and blue twinkle stickers.

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Your Christmas tree is beautiful even without the sparkle on the monitor, PJ! If it looks this good without it, I can imagine it's pretty darn spectacular IRL!! Hugs, Darnell

Craftychris said...

Love your Christmas tree and can imagine all the sparkle! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

The green + blue are perfect together!

Jessi Fogan said...

It's an eye spy card! I love the layout!