Sunday, November 9, 2014

Whatever Floats Your Boat

Somewhere tucked among all the Halloween cards, fall swaps, Thanksgiving stuff and earth tone colors, this card came to be. That's because I had to tie something up with twine (or use it in some fashion) on my card and everyone else had already done fall, H'ween or earth tones.  I had to march to the beat of my own trombonist.
Although I didn't really.  This card is a CASE job with a couple of minor modifications.  It really floats my boat. I hope it floats yours, or at least doesn't sink yours.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps-You're a Lifesaver; cardstock-navy, cherry, navy petite pinstripe, cherry polka dot, ocean and sugar; other products-You're a Lifesaver matching dies, wood window dies, scallop circle border, circle dies, and navy baker's cording.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun card with that wavy twine! Cool idea!!

Leslie Hanna said...

i love everything about this card.