Sunday, March 8, 2015

LOL


In this case LOL stands for Lots of Layers!  It had been far too long since I made a medallion card so I thought it was time for one.  Here it is pretty in pink and red, heat embossed (remember I hate that stuff), and layered like there ain't no limit to the postage we'll pay.

The Fine Print: Medallion stamp by Holly Berry House, embossing powder by A Muse Studio, and Hello stickers by some company who makes stickers that barely have any stick on them which is a dirty trick if you ask me.

9 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the card PJ. Beautiful actually. Nice. - Jim

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card-guess you won't be posting this one!!

Michele

KT Fit Kitty said...

I don't think I've ever made a medallion card! This is gorgeous! I enjoy lots of layers too but you're right about postage!

Carol L said...

This is really pretty PJ, and I think you should make medallion cards more often!

LesleyG said...

Brings back memories.....love your medallion layers, and yes, hate it when you have to add sticky to stickers xxx

Craftychris said...

A gorgeous medallion card - I am loving the pink and red colour combo! I have a couple of medallion stamps and haven't used them for a long time either - maybe I should? xxx

chrissy xx said...

LOve your LOL card...FAB colours and design.
If you had stick on them PJ? They might cost more!
See! I read the fine print.
Chrissyxx
Always park in it x more room today!

Bonnie said...

Less layers wouldn't have made as fine a medallion! Hopefully the PO won't notice!

Leslie Hanna said...

I remember medallion cards! I played with one last year, and it's a TON of work, so I don't do it often... too lazy. And kudos for embossing, too!