Monday, June 22, 2015

A Very Important Date

I've been thinking about ATCs lately and how I have several notebooks full of them. I tend to only look at them when I am trying to be inspired to make an ATC.  I don't make ATCs anymore so I don't look in the notebooks anymore.
So what to do with all these ATCs? Well, turn them into cards and use them of course! I have a friend who collects masculine cards to send as birthday cards to hospitalized Veterans. This are a couple of the cards I whipped together for her.
Hmmm.... I just realized that they both have rabbits on them.  Well that's how the bunny hops sometimes.

The Fine Print: Cards put together from various bits and pieces from my stash. I did not make those ATCs though.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

I never much got into making ATCs, although I do admire them. You've done a good job turning them into cards. (maybe the rabbits came from a rabbit-themed exchange?)

Carol L said...

That's a great pair of cards to donate, and I especially like the first one as it reminds me of an all-too-familiar fairy tale :) Cute bunnies!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a great idea to use up your ATCs this way! They look amazing!

MaryH said...

The Bunny hopped very cleverly & so pretty indeed. What a super way to utilize these ATC's that you don't want to keep, and let them brighten the day of a Vet. That's an awesome thing to do, and the cards are just darling,PJ. Stay cool. TFS

chrissy xx said...

LOving both your 'whipped' up card PJ..
FABulous idea.
Chrissyxx

stampingbowd said...

Your friend is going to appreciate these fun masculine cards! The embossed layer looks fabulous with rabbit in the first one. I love the sentiment on the second! Two great cards!

Greta said...

Great way to make use of ATCs, Judy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are both so fabulous.