Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday's Cards


I would say that these are the last of the cards from this kit but there was one more on my desk that wasn't finished.  It has mysteriously vanished though (something about me picking everything off it to oil the wood). I'm sure it is somewhere and will resurface again sometime during the next few years.

The Fine Print: Cardstock and toppers by Club Scrap "Pure and Simple" and all the other stuff from my staff--flowers by Prima, embossing folder by Cuttlebug, curly die by Memory Box.

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

HA! During the next few years ... Did you check the bottom of your paper trimmer? I can't tell you how many things I've found stuck there.

Fikreta said...

great card

Sarn said...

These look great PJ. I have really enjoyed seeing all the cards made with this kit. xxx

Craftychris said...

I so love the cards made with this kit! xxx