Thursday, October 15, 2015

No Entrance

The other day I made some doorway cards that actually opened. I made this card at the same time but the doorway doesn't open. Which if you believe all those memes we see, means that there is a window open somewhere because that is what God does--He locks yours doors but leaves your windows open.  It sounds to me like God doesn't live in the same neighborhood I do.
The Fine Print: Parts by Club Scrap "Random Doorways" which by the way, I've heard if you wander around almost any campus or large business complex at night you can find random doorways that are open.  That God, always leaving something open! It sounds like not only his kid was born in a barn. Yeah, I'm going to hell for this post and so are you because you laughed.

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Shut the front door!!!! LOL

Fikreta said...

great card

Sarn said...

Well the card is great . . . but your words are priceless! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

It's still purdy, even if it doesn't open.

stampingbowd said...

I don't think you are going to hell for this post. I think God laughed too! Look at all the zany things he created, He has to have a sense of humor! Great door card! I am not terribly fond of that trite saying anyway, now you have given me something to laugh about every time I see it! :)