Friday, October 23, 2015

Repurposed ATC

I ran across a couple of Halloween ATCs I made a while ago and decided to turn them into cards. I didn't get very creative with them but I did do a bit more than just slap them onto a card front.
Yes, there is only one card here but really I made two but apparently only took a picture of one. If I find and photograph the other one before this post goes live it will be below.
I'm at a work retreat today (because we are too wimpy to stand and fight). I'm trying to figure out how to stage a coup. I'll let you know how that goes.

The Fine Print: Spiderweb stamp by G Stamps, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, pumpkin punch by Martha, other random stuff from my random stash.

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You have the best ATCs!

And work retreats are the WORST. Just let me do my job ...

AJ Bodine said...

That's a good idea, I have some ATC's I've made just collecting dust, I could turn them into cards! Very colorful, Happy Halloween!

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
have a great day

Greta said...

Hope the retreat was tolerable! Love what you did with the ATCs, Judy--great cards!

Bonnie said...

Two more great Halloween cards!

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and designs PJ.
LOve your embellishments.
Chrissyxx