Monday, November 2, 2015

You Can't Make Me!

I don't wanna write a blog post today!  Don't wanna! You can't make me!  Waaah!  I don't wanna do nothing. I just want to throw myself on the floor and pout.
Okay?

The Fine Print: Actually throwing myself on the floor and pouting sounds like a good way to get crippled. And stepped on.  Card made with leftover bits from my iris folding class with a DeNami greeting. I may be suffering from the effects of a wicked poisonous Arizona bug. Or not. But something definitely bit me on my hand three times leaving me with big red and purple welts. Good times!

10 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Hmm... very much how I felt today dealing with a very complicated post! Wish I'd had something as fun as this card to share...
Alison xx

Craftychris said...

Fab card! I so love your iris folding cards. I hope your bites get better quickly! xxx

Carol L said...

You're right! I can't make you do anything you don't want to do, but I'm glad you did it anyway :) This is one gorgeous Iris folding creation! Take care of that hand too - ouch!

Leslie Hanna said...

Another fabulous iris-folded card! And BOO for the bug(s) that bit you. Yet another reason I don't live in TX/AZ/NM.

Janeen said...

i don't know another soul who does tea folding as well as you or as often. great card.

LesleyG said...

Fab iris fold, hope your hand is better xxx

Bonnie said...

The the red center surrounded by those awesome folds! Hope those bites clear up without too much pain and suffering!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I just love the look of this beauty...so rich and lovely!
Feel better soon mf.

Greta said...

I do love your Iris Folding cards, Judy--so beautiful! Hope you feel better soon!

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! I hope your hands okay.
LOve your Iris card..So clever..great colours too.
Chrissyxx