Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Surprise Pilgrim Owls!

SURPRISE!
Okay, so it is just more pilgrim owl stickers, but weren't you surprised after reading yesterday's post? Didn't I kind of lead you to believe that something different would be here today? No? Well, you're no fun.
I used all sorts of leftover bits and snippets to make these cards so I'll mosey on over the to Snippets Playground. Now those guys are fun.

The Fine Print: Owl felt stickers from Joann's, leafy frond die by Stampin' Up, sticker leftovers from various sticker sets (Recollections, etc.) 

3 comments:

Carol L said...

EEEK! This is so stinkin' cute! I love the little pilgrims and that sprig of wheat is too cute too! Fun card!

Bonnie said...

These are cute too! Glad that coon finally got old enough for you to use these stickers! Happy Thanksgiving!

Craftychris said...

These are sooooo cute! I checked out the previous post too, more extreme cuteness there too! xxx