Sunday, December 18, 2016

Just for Me

I'm taking the day off from blogging. I'd take the day off from life but who'd scoop the poop, feed the cats, do the laundry, vacuum the floor, take out the trash and eat the rest of this bag of potato chips?
This card is from a friend. She's a good enough friend that she's probably volunteer to finish off the bag of potato chips for me. It's good to have friends to rely on.

The Fine Print: Yeah, I'm sure that's Stampin' Up stuff. My friends try to out Stampin' Up each other.

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Judy! Sorry it has taken me so long to get here! I wonder if I'll ever get caught up after the computer crash! Your card is gorgeous! I like those added hearts and the silver thread! Very cool!

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
Happy Holidays!
hugs

Sarn said...

DEFINITELY SU stuff! Very pretty.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

Great use of those SU! products on this card, and what a great friend you have to polish off that bag of chips for you! hah!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judy, I love cards with bold sentiments.
Pauline
x

kiwimeskreations said...

You deserved the card Princess J - and a day off, but then who would keep the world going?
Blessings
Maxine

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! What a lovely friend to send you a card and eat your food! xxx

Greta said...

Nothing like cards from friends & can't beat someone who'll help you out by eating some of those chips so you don't have to!

Bonnie said...

How nice that you'd share your bag of potato chips! She must be a good friend! Bet she loved the card!