Friday, December 2, 2016

One for the Dudes

I have many wonderful things to say about Merry Monday. They've kept me on task all year so now I'm not stressed about Christmas cards at all. Just because I'm up-to-date is no reason to start slacking off now though.
This week they are asking for a manly Christmas card, one that puts hair on your chest! Okay, I think I made that last part up, but they definitely want a dude-friendly card.
I have this one to share, it is definitely dude-friendly but could work for someone of the female persuasion as well (I say that because I think I mailed all the man cards I need to mail). I made this in a workshop. The focus was on using and mixing patterned papers for quick holiday cards. There was no stamping in this class because the instructor designed and printed out card toppers for us to use.

The Fine Print: Homemade card topper, I suspect the paper is Basic Gray. That's all she wrote! 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Quick and easy and very masculine! Or to a girl who's not a "girly" girl!

Fikreta said...

its great card
hugs

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is a good masculine feeling card and I like those papers!

Greta said...

I like this mix of patterned papers & agree--works for male or female!

Sarn said...

Great mix of papers for a super Christmas card.
Have a fab weekend. xxx

Carol L said...

This turned out with a great masculine feel, so mission accomplished! I'd bet the farm that gorgeous paper with all the trees is BG because it was {for a long long long time} my very favorite Christmas paper! Love it!

Lori Turner said...

Isn't it great to have cards "ready and waiting" for their envelopes come the holidays, Judy?! So happy to hear that we've helped you along the way over at Merry Monday! Beautiful card this week! Love all the colors xoxoox