Sunday, June 18, 2017

Thank Yous

A coworker of mine (not that one) asked me some thank you cards for her kids to use. She said they didn't have to be all that because you know kids. They'll look at it once and toss it aside.

I whipped up multiples of these two note cards. They were fun and easy to make and had the added bonus of getting me to use of some of these patterned note cards I have lying around. I seemed to have collected a ton of them during my A Muse days.

The Fine Print: Kitty stamp by DeNami Designs, Puppy by DOTS I think, various thank yous from my stash, card bases by A Muse. 

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute cards, and yay for a mother who makes her kid write thank-you notes!

cotnob said...

Adorable thank you cards Judy, so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

Very cute! The kids may even keep them and look at them again!

LesleyG said...

Cute cards, lovely simple idea, would be good way to use up my stacks of paper too xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What cuties Princess J - love how you have kept them simple, but they are still very attractive with those cute animals
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Simply DOG-GONE and PURR-FECT for the brief! LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Fikreta said...

super cute cards

Barb said...

Two really cute cards. It's nice to hear the children are being taught to say thank you. Barbxx

Carole J said...

Lovely little thank you cards. x