Saturday, August 5, 2017

Avast me Hearties!

My eye is less twitchy today and I've been doing well at ignoring the fact that I have a shoulder. This all makes more sense if you read yesterday's post. I suspect that SARN is right and I have Pirate's Disease. While I don't have a parrot on my shoulder I have had this sudden urge to plunder and make my enemies walk the plank. And I have 4 cats so there might have been a parrot...
Meanwhile, here's a doggie looking sweet and cuddly. This is my kind of doggie. He's not barking or trying to hump my leg.

The Fine Print: Card parts from a Max and Whiskers (maybe) card kit from Basic Gray (definitely). And I totally have Pirate's Disease. I dug for buried treasure in the sand this morning. Then again, I do that every morning when I clean the litter boxes.

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love this card, so bright and happy and I love the dog! Enjoy your plundering and digging for treasure! I am glad your eye is less twitchy. Take care. xxx

Barb said...

Sarn's always switched on. I love your gorgeous dog too and all the lovely papers. A great card. Glad to hear you're feeling better Judy. Barbxx

Bonnie said...

Glad your eye is better and hope your shoulder goes in that direction too. I wouldn't go looking for that parrot. Save your energy for making more cut critter cards! This dog sure is cute! Well behaved too and that's the best kind!

Sarn said...

Avast me hearty landlubber. Good to hear you're feeling better. Absolutely LOVE this cute card.

Happy treasure hunting xxx

Carol L said...

This is just a big old fun and cute card! Pirates disease? So you go digging for buried treasure in the sand every morning eh? Sounds like a sh**** job to me! Bwahaha! Seriously, take care of that shoulder and the eye! Hoping you heal soon!

Carole J said...

Love this cute dog! Gorgeous papers! x