Monday, January 1, 2018

Morning Coffee

So did you stay up late last night to ring in the new year? I did. Me and the cats, we partied. And by partied I mean they hid under furniture while I told them that wasn't really gunfire or an artillery assault.

Charles was convinced it was the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. I may not have discouraged that idea...

Anyway, since we stayed up so late (at least THREE HOURS past my bedtime), we needed coffee in the morning.
The Fine Print: So I found out how to avoid those dark dreary mornings... sleep in until the sun is high in the sky. Stamps, dies, and DSP from SU.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Princess J - I went to bed (shows I'm old) but didn't get much sleep thanks to a local pyromaniac who started the fireworks at 11:00 p.m..... the cat and I survived, once he realised that I was not worried about the noise, he settled down and went to sleep. Traitor!
Blessings
Maxine

Carole J said...

Happy New Year, Judy. I made it to just past midnight :) Loving your coffee card!

Sandy said...

It's so cold here there were very few fireworks. Stayed up to midnight partly by mistake (we were playing a game) but not much after that.

Sarn said...

Happy New Year to you PJ. LOVE your coffee cup card - it's a "perfect blend" of paper and stamps.

xxx

Fikreta said...

this is so great card!
love it!
hope your cats and you had nice time!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love this fun card...well done.
xx Karen